The Chewbuddy Bangle is a medical grade sensory chew designed and made in the UK. The hexagonal shape provides a large biting area and the nodules around the outside provide additional sensory input.
Particularly good for those who chew on cuffs or hands, or those that don’t like to wear something around their neck. The chew measures 7cm across with the wrist “opening” measuring 5cm in diameter. The gap in the bangle makes it easy to put on and remove and means that although small, it will fit over larger wrists – it will suit both children and adults alike
- Use the chewbuddy for proprioceptive input and sensory feedback to the mouth and jaw.
- A safe alternative to chewing on fingers, cuffs, pencils and toys.
- A oral tactile fidget toy for sensory seekers craving proprioceptive feedback
- Made in the UK from medical grade, FDA approved material.
- Can be sterilsed or cleaned by popping in the dishwasher
- Available in red or blue
Warning : Whilst the Chewbuddy has great bite resistance it is not indestructible and is not recommended for overly aggressive chewers. We recommend Chewbuddy Super for stronger chewers