What can I do when I feel worried fan has 10 different ideas for the child or young person to do.
When a child feels worried or anxious it can become overwhelming. This worry fan helps children to decide what to do about their worry. It provides simple ideas easily presented and reminds the child that the worry may not be so bad after all.
why not use this fan alongside the ‘Telling someone you feel worried’ fan which allows for personalised strategies to be recorded on the fan petals.
Ideas included in this fan:
- I can tell someone
- I can write my worry down
- I can find a quiet space
- I can breathe deeply and slowly
- I can stop and count to 10
- I can think about something I like
- I can hold something I like
- I can do some finger exercises
- I can do something sensory
- I can go for a walk or a run
Fans contain small parts and are not a toy. To be used under supervision